• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bag with gold

This is my first model.
It's just a bag with gold)
Update 1:
-Add shine
-Edit model's form
-Fix some lags

Update 2:
-Add coins
-Edit model's form
-Fix UV-map

Keywords:
bag, ore, metal, gold, treasure, money, mine, coins
Contents

Bag with gold (Model)

Reviews
16:01, 28th Jul 2009 Rizz_Boomer: Its simpel, its usefull, its approved

M

16:01, 28th Jul 2009
Rizz_Boomer: Its simpel, its usefull, its approved

Level 15
The opening is too wide imo as looks like an obscure pot now, perhaps narrow it a bit. And the texture is stretched on the top and sides, you should probably reconsider the uv mapping. It's quite a useful idea, as it is i rate it 2.5/5, but if you fix the texture i'd give it 4/5 and use it. Keep at it, has potential to be a useful doodad.

Level 2
Looks fine, but it's too normal and can hardly be used for any purpose. Try another one.

Level 7
Better!
Usefull, thanks!
3/5

Hmm...I think it could be good if you add a noose around the bag with a animation stand alternate where the bag will be closed.
And take the same treasure chest's particles since the particles of this model are too huge and the particles' movements isn't a good idea =s

Level 6
This could come in really useful for me :) A sack of gold is very nice for treasure vaults and so on. 3.7/5