• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bad Glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Everytime me and my friends play death match once we enter the arena and everyone else dies the last person is just stuck there and nothing happens no victory no defeat nothing at all so please tell me whats wrong with it.
:confused:

Level 12
Well if i am correct and .86 is the latest version then yes it still glitches and we really want something to happen since we play the entire game...

And FYI funnest game i have ever played i mean it is so great on my scale its like a 100/100 :grin:

And theres also one other glitch were if the death knight dies to creeps after the respawn time is over then it shows a random hero killing it instead of creeps.

Level 18
Respawn is over and it shows a random hero instead of the creep that killed it? Hmmm.... AR mode or Normal?

we really want something to happen since we play the entire game...

Yeah that is completely understandable, and you SHOULD have something happen. It's my fault that it's not. I'll try to have this fixed next version I'm just not entirely sure what causes it because I have not had a bug in DM mode in a long, long time.

Level 12
No it was only like 2 minutes into the game and we were just starting really.

And i was thinking (this might be hard to do but) if you could make it to show the Death Knight being killed by w/e creep killed him also how items add effects to him they need to show up in the cinematic instead of just the Death Knight without items.

Please and Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.