• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[b][color="lime"]empire Builder[/color][/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Yeah and you two are helping him amazingly by saying that ~_~ Not that I'm doing better now for which I'm sorry (I dunno how I can help, but tell us what you need specifically help with and more people might respond), but still, I couldn't hold myself ~_~

Level 11
Oh, don't be sour just because I said your comment was useless, sweetie [: Cause, yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't notice the date, I don't really check the date on every comment I view (dunno if you do), but giving me 7 negative reputation just for this seems a little too big. So I'm guessing you're just a little bit cranky I said something bad about you. Sorry, master, I will look out not to do it anymore, I forgot I'm not allowed to have a free opinion [:

Status
Not open for further replies.