• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods and Empires Recruitment>needs you,yes you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
•I'm making this map Gods and Empires- a cross between empire builder,god game,altered melee type map..
•The map is nearing beta stage,but there are lots of things that need to be done still.Most of the concept for the units and the systems are done including the terrain.But I'm no expert trigger maker(I can only do gui,I know nothing bout JASS) and thats where I really need some help.I need an expert trigger maker/coder urgently to look over the triggers I have and make sure they are leakless and also modify them to be as efficient as possible,most probably converting them to JASS is better.
•I also need a modeller who could help me do some of the models coz atm there's only 2 of us working on the project,and I could not continue doing some of the models because I'm focusing now on the systems.

So if your interested just PM me or better yet visit the map development thread of the project:click this-->http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/gods-empires-city-building-rts-141858/

Status
Not open for further replies.