• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Co-develop Gods and Empires for SC2 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
•Gods and Empires is a Wc3 mod that combines real time strategy with city building mechanics, if you want to know more about the project here is the link>
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/gods-empires-city-building-rts-141858/
•So I'll go straight to the point is there anyone there who is willing and able to co-develop the game with me for SC2? Thing is I wasn't able to get myself a beta key so I really have no idea how things work now with the new galaxy editor. I'm no programmer or expert trigger maker and only have knowledge of GUI stuff with WC3 editor. But what I can do well IMHO is the graphics and visual department, be it icons, loading screens or 3d etc..(excluding complex animation). SO if anyone out is interested, preferably someone who already has access to the galaxy editor, please do PM me..Thanks..:thumbs_up:

Level 9
Is that so,I thought You need to have the key to get the editor, thanks for clearing things up for me..But I still need someone to help me trigger stuff so I could focus more on the the graphics department.SO anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.