• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azjol-Nerub the Citadel !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Alright, took me some time to finish this baby. All done by Standard Doodas except the "Rope Bridge".

This picture is the one i'm most proud of i've made :grin:

Attachments

• NerubianWIP8.jpg
    NerubianWIP8.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Level 34
Nice. Very very nice. It took a while is right! I can't find fault with this!
Is it a playable map? I would guess it isn't, also is this the only terrained area, or did you make a whole citadel?
+REP

Level 34
It kind of does, but it was long and narrow, and there were no spire rocks. But the building and the environment are the same.

at

at

Level 4
Awesome.
I wish everone could do that, since then all the maps uploaded would be three times as good.

Last edited:
Level 9
haha, ofc i sucked at terraining. The thing is that i used another name which i uploaded my early pictures. And I learned a lot by the crits and comments i got. But that were several years ago.

I did learn most of my terraining from a project i work with. Called WoW 3D (That was a year or two before the actual release of wow). You moved with arrow keys and used a third perspective camera, you saw everything behind the Hero. I'll see if i can find any pictures from that time. i spent almost a year on the map, but i didn't had time to finish it before the real release of wow which i started to play insteed :ugly:

But i can tell you one thing. Patient is the key to success :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.