• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Azeroth AWR Patch Preview with Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The new version will come in a few days, I have predicted that it will be uploaded in the first week of November.

There has been a lot of improvements so I recommend that you wait until then rather than to play an old version.

And for the first time ever the map will actually be uploaded on the Hive, to help bridge the diplomunion and Hive community together.

Level 9
Oh yes you should upload this map here! What I have seen for now your map is fantastiq! amazing terrain ! Love the atmosphere, will wait for the new version to test it and will write my thoughts here !
Just a question is this the same story time of LTA map?

Level 6
Oh yes you should upload this map here! What I have seen for now your map is fantastiq! amazing terrain ! Love the atmosphere, will wait for the new version to test it and will write my thoughts here !

Thank you! I hope you will enjoy the rest of my work. Must give a shout out to don_svetlio, while it was a long time since he did any work on the map there are still some zones that are made by him.

Just a question is this the same story time of LTA map?

No, Azeroth: AWR has custom lore which has been yet released. But it is written in such a way that it won't interfere at all if players wish to make up their own story. #RoleplayFriendly

Edit:
Now we have uploaded an intro for all the future videos, I know its not excellent but its a stepping stone.

Last edited:
Level 6
The terrain is very impressive, pleasure for the eyes ! Keep doing good job!

Thank you! I shall.

So you will upload live casts of the games ?

Yes. I'm even interested in holding tournament type mods for it.
This is entirely dependent on the community however, I currently have the backing of clan LHoT but no other clan or members have contacted me so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.