• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AWFUL WoW QUEST!!1!one!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I made a short comic detailing the quest, Rites of the Earthmother.
It always made me mad starting up a tauren and realizing that bone chilling hunt for...

CarinesQuestion.jpg

Level 26
Quest:Rites of the Earthmother said:
Travel to Seer Graytongue who lives in the hills directly south of Camp Narache.

Your willingness to perform a humble task for the tauren of Narache and your eagerness to learn are noble traits, <name>. I believe one day you will be heralded in Thunder Bluff as a <class> of greatness.

Before that you must embark on the Rites of the Earthmother, of which there are three.

The first test is the Rite of Strength. Travel to Seer Graytongue and tell him Chief Hawkwind has sent you.

You will find the seer's abode directly to the south of Camp Narache, tucked away in the hills.
I don't see an Arra'Chea. And the reward is 25-250 XP. Wrong quest, perhaps?

EDIT: Rites of the Earthmother (3) is a quest that tells you to kill level 11 kodo Arra'Chea. The rewards are 1250 XP and the Kodo Hunter's Leggings. No stump.

Last edited:
Level 6
The stump refers to the large "tree" stump found in the picture of Cairne Bloodhoof. Sorry if it made no sense. I didn't really intend so many people to comment and tell me it wasn't funny. Call it a closed thread, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.