• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

awesome modeler will take 1(one) awesome request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i would request the following picture as a model :

Ultimativer_Leviathan.jpg

but the red glow should be blue.
also it should "stay" on the ground with a walk animation like a snake. a swim animation doesnt need for my purpose but if you wanna share it it should have it.
and its no hero.

awesome enough? :D

Last edited:
Level 4
The above seems cool, but I think my request (if you're a star wars fan) is definitely more awesome...

394px-Terentatek_TOR.jpg

...this is a Terentatek, which feeds on the blood of jedi and has been currupted by the dark side of the force. For for details on him go here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Terentatek

The great thing is, he doesn't have to be used in a star wars map, he goes really well as a savage beast in general - he could be used in almost any map really.

+rep and credits for you if you chose this

The above seems cool, but I think my request (if you're a star wars fan) is definitely more awesome...

394px-Terentatek_TOR.jpg

...this is a Terentatek, which feeds on the blood of jedi and has been currupted by the dark side of the force. For for details on him go here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Terentatek

The great thing is, he doesn't have to be used in a star wars map, he goes really well as a savage beast in general - he could be used in almost any map really.

+rep and credits for you if you chose this
This is the best request and also one of the best image for avatar.

Level 2
I need an angle model for my Aos but there is nothing good >,<
angle-wallpaper.jpg

sword-of-an-angel.jpg

either one of these would be great Thanks:) i hope you like these pics so you can make my models!! thanks!!!

Em!

Em!

Level 24
I would very much love it if you could do a spider rider for me. I´m a crappy modeler myself and am unable to animate jackshit but im doing a project which as been in the works for too long "Its hosted here" and one thing i´ve been wanting is a drow spider rider. I usually use the nigh elf skin texture for the drowish skin but i can pretty much edit the wrap myself so the rider can be any elvish unit if its make it any easier. Oh and the riders weapons are throwing javelins or bow and arrow. Would prefer the javelins but either way is fine.

IanD_GoboSpiderRider.jpg

Yeah that pic got a goblin riding the spider but its just some petty reference picture anyway.

Level 2
i still need a cool looking angle for my boss,
demon-prince.jpg

i think this would make you much more pumped than... the other thing 0-0

Level 2
i have looked, all of them would equal my hero's+ maybe my creeps.
Anyway
Tell me one that is as Awsome as that 0-0 , Im sure that this Awsome modeler will make an Awsome model from this picture , wasnt the post " Awsome modlerwill make an Awsome model " , that othe picture is kinda ... What's the word ? Not Awsome , unlike mine which is Awsome :)

Last edited:
Level 13
nah, it's a human priest reskinned with thrall's armor, dead arthas hair and sword, and NE archer's skin. yes, the female archer

i currently animating it, i've also made this shield
9RXxX.jpg

using thrall's armor skin

i'm currently animating it

Level 4
who said it's easy?
damn, so many legs

I did not mean that it is an "easy" job. I simply meant that you seem to be able to make high quality models easily, I can see how much work you are putting into the model :thumbs_up: For someone else, this would be very difficult - which is why I thought you may consider making the Terentatek model.

EDIT: Oh and nakima123, the difference between you and I is... I am not crying and complaining, I have just asked a simple question, thanks :)

Level 13
i don't want you guys bashin on each other on my thread, take it to your personal pages.
nakima, i consider there are already plenty of good angel models made for warcraft 3, and creating another one wouldn't bring much to the world. if you're not satisfied with those that already exist, perhaps you're being too picky.

GK, i don't care much for star wars universe, and although the creature you're asking me to model isn't that specific in looks and could work for a generic monster in any other setting, i find it's design rather bland and monotonous, which can work as a perfectly aceptable and enjoyable aesthetic, but doesn't really go well with other warcraft ressources, so i doubt it's usefulness for that many people.

Level 8
what kind of hats you need? he cant make a hat if he dousnt know what type, there are long hats small hats, ugly hats, clown hats, wizzard, many tyes of

.........|---------|
.........|---------|
hatsha|---------|
.........|---------|
.........|---------|
.....------------------

Level 2
I've noticed everyone wants insanely beast uber-things, so I'll be basic here.
d2934c6d-6b55-4633-89d9-f9b9507a56df.jpg

I request the space personality core (Corrupt Core) with a team-coloured eye. Thank you good chap.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
i tryied to animate it from scratch and got bored with it, then decided to recover the spider's animations and animate just the rider, but then stuff got in the way and i've had little time to do it. how urgently do you need it?

Not urgently, you can take your time with it. Just wanted to know if you were still working on it since i have already adjusted the race to include the unit :).

I already knew the spider would be troublesome to animate (been told before) so it would not surprise me if you did give up on it, but i´m glad you didn´t.

Status
Not open for further replies.