• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Award pics isnt shown, and strange bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Some awards pics doesnt show up, while others do... like for Pirate tag is a cross, but the mini cinematic award icon is shown.

But mostly wanted to tell this:

When I clicked my user cp, it didnt open but insted showed the scribt or something for the headline of site...
And when I then clicked back (to get back to the old page i was on before clicking user cp) it opened around 60 new browser windows... and realy dunno why... just felt I better tell you

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No problems for me.

I use

firefox2.png

Level 18
Quite frankly I think the bigger problem is with the icons themselves. They are 1) too big and 2) not even very cool looking. Take the new cinematic contest icon that raging has for example, it looks like it came from a beta Quicktime button. As for the size, what if someone like Raging goes on to win 3 more contests? It would make his info box next to his posts look horrid. All I'm really saying is, we should begin to make the icons smaller and better looking! I think that can be done with the bounty of superb artists that we have on The Hive.

Level 35
Quite frankly I think the bigger problem is with the icons themselves. They are 1) too big and 2) not even very cool looking. Take the new cinematic contest icon that raging has for example, it looks like it came from a beta Quicktime button. As for the size, what if someone like Raging goes on to win 3 more contests? It would make his info box next to his posts look horrid. All I'm really saying is, we should begin to make the icons smaller and better looking! I think that can be done with the bounty of superb artists that we have on The Hive.

Inded.. I have been wondering about that award icon too...

and yes the problems began for a week ago for me too..

Status
Not open for further replies.