• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Award icon borders

Which award icon border do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
I think you should remove both... The only reason I made the first award icons with the borders that are still being used to this date. Was because of all the awards given at that time was was so diffrent from eachother. And looked ridiculously and weren't really anything a user would want on his profile.

You could have a pretty little award icon given to Mr. X and a big messy award to Mrs. Y - There was just no mainstream at all. None of it seemed to fit..

Now, I've made some suggestions in the past.. I think it's in the staff forum..
Might wanna take a look at that.. Think outside the box eh?

I think you should remove both... The only reason I made the first award icons with the borders that are still being used to this date. Was because of all the awards given at that time was was so diffrent from eachother. And looked ridiculously and weren't really anything a user would want on his profile.

You could have a pretty little award icon given to Mr. X and a big messy award to Mrs. Y - There was just no mainstream at all. None of it seemed to fit..

Now, I've made some suggestions in the past.. I think it's in the staff forum..
Might wanna take a look at that.. Think outside the box eh?

Are you responding to the first post? Because we're kinda beyond that at this point.

Take a look here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pyrities-adventure-523/award-icons-placeholder-thread-129731/

Status
Not open for further replies.