• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Autocast Custom Spells Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, I'm creating a spell in my new race mod, and I'm trying to autocast it.

It's a version of Crushing Wave (lesser) and I've followed the instructions in "How to make any spell autocasting" http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f279/making-any-spell-autocasting-6255/

Quote:

Custom Spells

To make a trigger launch with a custom spell you will have to look at the 'Order String - Use/Turn On' and make sure it is the only occurence on that unit, else more spells will be launched at the same time. When selecting the ability / action, instead of choosing preset you choose function, then

Conversion - Convert String to Order and write the Order String in that field.
Unit - Order (Some Unit) to (Order(Some_Spell_Name)) (Target unit of ability being cast)

My problem is while I've set the order string to carrionswarm, there is no function option to choose convert string to order. I only have presets. Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.