• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Autocast Attack Ability Without Damage {using Searing Arrows with no enabled attacks}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Probably not, as it just gives enhances the attack. You might find using for example Parasite or something similar with 1 second damage taking time with the amount you want and then lower the cost and cooldown on it. You also want to turn off unit spawning when it kills someone.

Level 27
Just base it off an ability like Inner Fire, make it targetable on enemies only and neutralise all its effects. Then make a spell trigger in which you make the caster damage the target of ability being cast.

Hey yeah, i will try that.

Sorry for doublepost, but otherwise i couldn't catch your attention.

I tried that, and it actually works.

But one problem, everything is working except for the autocast. I can target a unit and damage him now only the casting unit won't autocast and i think it's because he is targeting an enemy... because inner fire was a friendly ability...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.