• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Autoattack On/Off system GUI v0.14

This is a simple but useful tool that can turn on/off the autoattack of the units.

I've made this originally to the map DotA (you can see my thread there: http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7062848#post7062848)

Special thanks to Bribe for his Damage Engine (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/gui-damage-engine-v2-2-1-0-a-201016/)

Update v0.07:
-Now the system does not interferes with the Object Editor value "Stats - Can Flee" Which can be True or False.

Update v0.09:
-Now original worker units (like peons or peasants) can switch their autoattack properly
-Fixed some minor leaks.

Update v0.10:
-Two minor bugs fixed.

Update v0.11:
-Improved "Attack React Disabler" trigger.
-Added a RESPAWN trigger, you have to copy it everytime you create an unit via triggers.

Update v0.12:
-Fixed a bug with Reincarnation based abilities.

Update v0.13:
-Now the RESPAWN trigger detects when a unit is created, if the player owner of the created unit has its autoattack off, it will automaticaly turn off the unit's autoattack.

Update v0.14:
-Added an aditional RESPAWN Trigger to detect when a unit is finished training and set its autoattack on/off properly.

Keywords:
Autoattack, Auto, Attack, On, Off, GUI, MUI
Contents

Autoattack On/Off system v0.14 (Map)

Reviews
17:13, 9th Oct 2012 Magtheridon96: Approved. This is short, sweet and modular.

M

17:13, 9th Oct 2012
Magtheridon96: Approved.
This is short, sweet and modular.

Level 5
^Because the minimun acquisition range that it's able to set via triggers is 51 (i tried jass too). And if your unit approaches really near of another unit, it will autoattack. Also your unit will react to the enemy attack.

Sorry for bad english.

^Because the minimun acquisition range that it's able to set via triggers is 51 (i tried jass too).
Could you prove it? I am sure I disabled it already with triggers only.

And if your unit approaches really near of another unit, it will autoattack. Also your unit will react to the enemy attack.
But what is the sense in letting the unit get attacked then? I mean auto attack means it will auto attack units, nothing about defending. But okay, I guess then there is a use.

Level 5
Could you prove it? I am sure I disabled it already with triggers only.

But what is the sense in letting the unit get attacked then? I mean auto attack means it will auto attack units, nothing about defending. But okay, I guess then there is a use.
Sure, test it.

-XXX to change rifleman's acquisition range.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing - as A substring
    • Conditions
      • (Substring((Entered chat string), 1, 1)) Equal to -
    • Actions
      • Set Integer = (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 2, 4))))
      • Unit - Set Rifleman 0000 <gen> acquisition range to 600.00
      • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: Setting Acquisition...
      • Unit - Set Rifleman 0000 <gen> acquisition range to (Real(Integer))
      • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: (Setting Acquisition Range to + (String(Integer)))

Attachments

• Test.w3m
    16.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited: