• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Whosyourdaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
It multiplies the damage of the player's units by 100 and gives them invulnerability to any sort of damage.
You can easily check if the player has it on by creating a unit with 2 hp plus a high regeneration and damage it every second for 1 damage.
If the unit dies, it means the cheat is being activated, since it will deal 100 damage instead of 1.

Level 5
And i think it is not "invulnerability", if a unit under the effects of whosyourdaddy is attacked by a another one with 500000 - 500000 attack damage and 0.01 base attack time it will still being damaged.

Anyways, any kind of information about this cheat will help me.

Level 20
As i said, the way i use to disable autoattack doesn't work when a player uses Whosyourdaddy. I just want to no know how does this cheat work, it might help me to fix that issue.

I already said that the "whosyourdaddy" cheat adds 2 digit zeros at the end of the number. For example, the unit has 100 damage, and then if you typed the cheat, it will now deal 10000 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.