• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Australian Boomer Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Now, I've created a boomer spell and need a cool looking model [expected color: drak yellow] which isn't too big.
Hope any one would help me.
I would name the maker of the model in my map [will be released in about 3 months].

Thx.

Bert The Jasser :wink:

Level 6
My God, you are one of the biggest newbies here...
You see, right by the link to the models forum, IS A REQUEST FORUM!

And no, why would anyone even do your request if there is no image, description, or any other sign besides the name that would help a modeller picture that model in their mind and create it.

I'm sorry if you are new to this site, but, you really are advised to read the rules before posting any threads, comments, or resources...
Consider that my request to you...=.=

Level 4
Noobie.Mapmaker said:
And no, why would anyone even do your request if there is no image, description, or any other sign besides the name that would help a modeller picture that model in their mind and create it.

Isn't this the ability a modeller needs?
Having nothing and make a little brain storming to get some ideas how to do?
:?

Level 4
This is a boomer!
boomerang-art.gif

And this is a boomer[ang] too.:D
boomerang.gif

Level 4
I've been waiting more than 2 weeks now and no new comments were added.

I'm getting sad.

A easy request maybe done in 5 minutes and no one wants to do it.

:cry: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.