1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Easy Model Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Jack_Sparrow93, May 11, 2009.

1. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi! I would like to request some easy lowsized models to my Harry Potter map!

First Model: A pile of papers. No portrait is required.

Just make a simple rectangel with some unreadable text on the first page. I hope u understand what I mean ;)

Second Model: An orange-red square with a pink "W" on the front side. I couldn't find a picture to bad but if u have played Harry Potter 5, u know how they look like. This box is from Fred & Georges truancy candy (or what its called in english). A portrait would be nice...

Thx in advande, and I hope it is easy enough to do on 10-15 min. Rep and credit to the one who make the request!

And dont feel forced to make both, I would be happy if 1 of these could be made!

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. metal_13

metal_13

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i can do a very simple "paper" model... no animations just stand... but give me a picture.. any paper image and ill do it... for what is it anyway? what use? item?

3. Avator

Avator

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think I can make either of them, but you'll have to give me something more to work with. I assume since it's Harry Potter, you mean parchment, not regular white paper that you buy at your local printer store.
    For your box, you really should get me a picture. Maybe you can find a clip of the scene you're talking about on youtube and can take a screenshot of it. It would be vital.

4. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Woops, the boxes looked diffrent than I thought... Here they are:

Boxes

The bag with the boxes inside
    [​IMG]

And here are the boxes!
    [​IMG]

And they look like this inside
    [​IMG]

The first and the third pic was there because I want you to be able to see the big picture. If you want you could add an animation so it opens like in the third picture, that would be really cool, but absolutely not necessary. As u see, the "W" are on all sides. And a portrait to this as well.

But the pergament is not necesarry, I found this today: church and library pack - Wc3campaigns And there is a lot of nice stuffs that I can use!

It would be great if u did it! Try to "copy" it as much as possible so u cant see any diffrences :p Thx!

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  5. Avator

Avator

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So what exactly are you going to use those boxes for then? Doodads? Attachments? Units?

6. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I will have them in Fred & Georges store. I will put them everywhere in there. And u shall click on them to buy stuffs.

Heres a pick from theirs store:

Weasleys Wizard Wheezes

[​IMG]

7. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    bump

pllz help!

8. Discipline

Discipline

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    it has no animations but it does have a portrait picture. I kind of didn't have time to do more, it's 4am here and I was planning to go to bed an hour ago before I saw your message... on the bright side it has a small file size and is recognizable as the box you wanted lol

the texture path is just it's filename (potbox.blp)

Attached Files:

9. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks pretty nice, but could u change its form to a square? And the W shall be on all sides, exept the underside. If u fixed it, it would be awesome!

10. Discipline

Discipline

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    ok fixed

Attached Files:

11. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps: