• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would like to request an airplane in paper for my Harry Potter map. It shall look like an ordinary airplane in paper, but it shall be text on it. The style shall be like on the second pic. I will rep the one who does it and give credit in my map! Thx in advance!

Attachments

• paper_airplane.jpg
    paper_airplane.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 920
  • hptype_prophet.jpg
    hptype_prophet.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 246
Level 16
Hi! As a Harry Potter fan myself I decided to spend a little time making your paper plane request. Bad news is I have only made a simple model with 5 animations, namely Stand 1 & 2, Walk, Walk Fast and Death. No attacks or spells, sorry.

And I admit I was lazy with the textures.. its from google, hence the large size ;P

If its not to your tastes, just let me know anytime so I can improve it upon your specifics. Good luck with the map ;)

Last edited:
Level 16
I've now hand-drawn the textures, (with the exception of the Harry-Hermione photo) and scaled down its size.

I've put up two attachments, Paperplane2 and Paperplane3. Paperplane2 uses better textures, as words like 'Daily Prophet' can still be seen. But the words on Paperplane3 is a blur, so its best viewed from afar. (Pic below: Left - Paperplane3; Right - Paperplane2)

Should you need some more tweaks just ask ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.