• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mask Model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would like to request a mask model that shall fitt with the actoyle. Its for my Harry Potter map, and they shall be death eaters! So only the grey mask, so I can set it as an attachment at its face!

897983_main

Level 16
I finally do it. i take the Lord T's skeleton shield and i modified it to fit to the acolyte face, then, i do it the skin.
if you use this in your map, give credits to Lord T. (and for me... :p)

For attach it, use the HEAD string.

the model and the texture are in the zip, for the texture, follow the path Textures\.

Good Luck with the map.

Attachments

• mask model.zip
    28 KB · Views: 35
Level 16
well, the problem to skinning the acolyte is :
The acolyte have a scarf. if i skin it, this would be weird, with a half of the mask in the face and the other half in the scarf.
i cant use the nightvision attach because it its 'from-forehead-to-nose' and the cylinders of the lights are in 3d. i cannot remove them.
if Lord T, or another good modeler, want to remove the scarf of the acolyte, i can skin it good.

P.S. Sorry about my really bad english...

bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.