• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Aura of the Defender (Final)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello, this is my first spell for "The Hiveworkshop".
At the first i try to explain this spell.

If the unit, which got this Aura, get attacked, then will be a percent chance to gain X strenght/intelligence/agility.

(+) MUI
(+) Leakfree
(+) Easy to Customize
(-) You can only open this with UMSWE

I updated this map, because i found 2 bugs which i used to test this map!
Iam sorry.

I hope you enjoy this!

X-Bl4d3d4nc3r-X

Keywords:
Aura, Defender, X-Bl4d3d4nc3r-X
Contents

Aura of the Defender (Map)

Reviews
09:42, 15th Jun 2010 Hanky: A demo map must be able to open with the normal warcraft 3 editor.

M

09:42, 15th Jun 2010
Hanky:
A demo map must be able to open with the normal warcraft 3 editor.

Level 11
This aura also grants +10% x (Level of Ability) movement speed bonus to friendly units ;D
1/2/2.5/3/5% chance to get +1/3/3/3/5 permanent bonus with strength.
Leakless, but uses (Unit being attacked) event, which could rarely bug and plus unefficient usage of the If/Then/Elses, you could create just one of it...
Well, fighting for 2-3 minutes gave me +5 Strength... I think, that's too much for any game. So, that's spell is cheating, especially with movement speed bonus... How does the speed connected with defending? :)

Level 5
Thank you for your comments,
at the first... You can customize all, give the unit an permanent to defense (i mean the aura)
second, you can change the percent change,it was only for the map in hive
example: you can change the graphic, the basic aura, attribute giving, and it works 1000% with (attacked units) and with the umswe problem, i dont know how to fix, my own maps doesnt work anymore, dont know why, if someone have an idea, so he could post it please.

Have fun
bl4d3