• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Find a trigger, click "New Action" (Ctrl + R), and in the drop-down menu click Search for Text. Now 1 by 1 type what you've just listed here (change primary stat to Attribute). You'll see all of the Actions related to what you've searched for.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set Base Damage of (Triggering unit) to 10 for weapon index: 0
      • Unit - Set Dice Number of (Triggering unit) to 4 for weapon index: 0
      • Unit - Set Dice Sides of (Triggering unit) to 1 for weapon index: 0
      • Unit - Set Armor of (Triggering unit) to 0.00
      • Unit - Set Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Integer Field: Primary Attribute ('upra') to Value: 1
Not sure if the Primary Attribute one works yet. I assume the Value is like 0 = Str, 1 = Agi, 2 = Int, IF it does work.

Last edited:

Ice

Ice

Level 10
i found that set unit int field a while ago and tried it but wasnt working. but ill test it without the conditions i had just to make sure it doesnt. what changes the units attack from pierce to normal heroic ext.

EDIT*** yup int field prime doesnt work..

Status
Not open for further replies.