• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack Speed as Non-Percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Your edited solution is not what you think it is.

Basically you can do two things which effect attack speed:

1. Change IAS (all abilities stating to change attack speed use this, regardless whether there is a "%" in the description or not)
2. Change BAT (only possible via unit transformation)

This site has some basic formulas.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Agi included?
Yes.

So if you have 400 agility and in gameplay constants set it to the smallest standard value of 1% per agility (imported constants can be less according to some people as the limit is purely the editor) then you will have maxed out attack speed.

The number of RPGs I have played where I have 25,000 agility which increases attack speed and then find an item of +2,000% attack speed is depressing.

Level 12
Yes.

So if you have 400 agility and in gameplay constants set it to the smallest standard value of 1% per agility (imported constants can be less according to some people as the limit is purely the editor) then you will have maxed out attack speed.

The number of RPGs I have played where I have 25,000 agility which increases attack speed and then find an item of +2,000% attack speed is depressing.

thx for sharing knowledge:) sometimes I just couldn't decide I am wrong or atk speed bugs in games like that. Now I know why:D

Level 12
Fields in the constants cannot be changed to something between 0.01 and 0.
As DSG mentioned, those fields can be set significantly lower by directly editing and importing the gameplay constants file.

Status
Not open for further replies.