• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Attack enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
I disabled attack from one of my unit via this trigger :

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Weapon Boolean Field: Attacks Enabled ('uaen')at Index:0 to Value: Faux
      • Unit - Set Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Weapon Boolean Field: Attacks Enabled ('uaen')at Index:1 to Value: Vrai
Then when i reactivate it, i do have the attack icon, but no damage. And the unit can only attack ground.
How can i reactivate everything properly?

Level 20
As a workaround, I think you can add the Cargo hold ability to an unit in order to prevent it from attacking, then remove the ability to restore its attack. It might be easier than tinkering with these actions, because I think they are a bit buggy

Level 2
mmh thats ingenious but the hold ability dont seem to desactivate the attack ability. A unit can have both. Exemple : meat wagon.
Ideally, i would like to be able to remove all the UI and replace them by ability's. It doesnt seem to be possible so i just replaced the attack one by a spellbook

Last edited:

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I believe it needs to be Cargo Hold (Orc Burrow) for it to work properly.

You can hide the Attack button by importing a custom CommandFunc file, but this will hide it for all units.

Status
Not open for further replies.