• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Attack Range(ua1m) is actually missle art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
  • Unit - Set Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Weapon Real Field: Attack Range ('ua1m')at Index:0 to Value: 1600.00
I never noticed those 'Unit - Set trigger' before, are they new?
I tried to change my units attack range with it and it doesn't work, I checked object data and 'ua1m' is refrence to missle art, is this mistake from blizzard?

(I know how to increase unit's attack range with other methods, just wondering about above)

Level 39
These functions are relatively new, yes. Gimli is likely correct that it’s an error that will be fixed in a future patch.

You could access the function with JASS or Lua and give it the proper argument for attack range to see if it works or not.

Level 17
These functions are relatively new, yes. Gimli is likely correct that it’s an error that will be fixed in a future patch.

You could access the function with JASS or Lua and give it the proper argument for attack range to see if it works or not.

there are faulty jass natives aswell. it might not be about the BJ function

Edit:
there seems to be a problem with
JASS:
constant native ConvertUnitWeaponRealField              takes integer i returns unitweaponrealfield
not converting correctly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.