• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys!, my first Thread here and i need to ask something when i want to do a weapon attachment it fails and i dont know why :cry: for example http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/frostmourne-107020/ i doed this thing i goed in world editor to "Object Editor/Abillities" maked a new Abillity and i picked Item Damage Bonus (+1) i changed the Art - Target to "Custom : "Frostmourne.mdx"" Target Attachment point to "Left , Hand" "ok" Target attachments to "1" and Damage bonus to "0" Item ability to :false and i gived the ability to Peasant and nothing :(((( please HELP :cry::cry::cry:

Level 2
i mean for example i extracted the Frostmourne and there was a file "Frostmourne.mdx" what to do with that file should i put it in some foulder or only write it to custom attachments??

Level 3
it says that there are no files....:cry:

Try to remove the imported file, if it's still inside the import manager list and redo the import process.

And make sure that you type Hand and Left as two seperate sentences in the attachment section.

Also make sure that you are using the right path for the imported item, if it has a custom one.

Level 11
to import is only you delete the wc3imported... from the texture.blp, and to use, you will write this on the spell attachament point, because you need create one spell having this sword or other item:

hand
right

the others attachament points is:

overhead

head

hand
right

hand
left

weapon
right

weapon