• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, can anyone do a simple model edit to change the attachment point on the basic model of the bandit's projectile? (the throwing spear) When I attach it to a unit the unit holds the head of the spear, pretty lame.

While your at it, can anyone make me a crossbow model? can't find one anywhere and I could use it, I need it to work well with the villager many animations model by .KC that can be found here: Villager - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Teld

Level 8
sure, just gotta dl mah model editor again. I'll get it to you by tomorrow.

[Edit] say, do you need any more attachments, or maybe a signature/avatar?

Last edited:
Level 10
hmm, well if you're offering I'll take whatever I can get as long as they work well with the previously mentioned model, mainly looking for helmets and ranged weapons right now, I have more than enough melee. Armour would be good too, but not as vital

thanks BTW

Level 8
hmm. Im not sure whats wrong with it. this might have to get passed on to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.