• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want a Thief with Crossbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I'd like this indeed: A thief(you know a "Killer/Brigand") with a wielded crossbow instead of his spear. I know there's a single "crossbow model" to attach, and I also know is very simple to do this task(not look at me, I'm the one that's requesting :) )
THX

EDIT: there is a model of crossbow named "Ballista.blp". That's perfect! It has been placed togeter with the Miseracord's "assassin" model. Attach that instead of the "crossbow" one. Thank you again.

Level 3
solution

u want him to have the cross bow forever right?? if you do. you could just dl the crossbow make a dummy spell with cross bow as the art and put on a unit. if u want as a weapon make one of the orbs(Human NE UD Orc shops) and change the art on that. eithor or those should work. if not message me. (no im not a moddler so if u want a moddles other than what i just said then i cant help srry)

hope this helps :?

Status
Not open for further replies.