• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Wolf Riding Crossbow Holding Orc Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm looking for a wolf riding crossbow holding orc model. It is for my new map (Rise of Empires: Europe). If anyone can help me out, credit will be given to the model-maker. Or if you know of such a resource already in existence (I couldn't find it) I would love you forever if you could point me to it.

I'm not looking for anything special, just a raider with a crossbow instead of a sword would make me happy at this point.

Thanks,

HDS

Last edited:
Level 3
even though the idea is pretty simple if you could find a screen shot mabey if not of the orc on the wolf but of them seperate you might give moddlers a better idea on what you want.

Level 3
More Specific

Really all I want is a an orc raider (wc3 unit) holding something that looks like a crossbow instead of a sword, and maybe a shield in the other hand. In fact, if you can just take the horn thingy and the shield from the chaos orc warlock (another wc3 unit) model and attach them to a raider, while removing the sword.

I just haven't the slightest idea how to do this myself. The model will be sized very small, so details simply aren't necessary. It doesn't even matter if it's chaos. Though having both a chaos and a regular orc would give me considerably more options. I could add a whole extra tier of units (using chaos forms of the orcs).

Status
Not open for further replies.