• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AtD Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Note: I can't use the editor for crap, I can't do anything in GUI or even know what it is, and I can't use JASS. I'm just an idea maker for different games. Also, please don't post any crap about my format for ideas :wthumbsdown:. Live with it!

Different Death Knights

Ken'ikar Vlachtor IV: The Vampire Knight

Strength

Level 1 Skill: Hellish Bloodlust

Description: Ken'ikar goes into a hellish bloodlust, increasing his damage, movement speed, and attack speed. When under the bloodlust, he will gain a 100% vampirism but lose health every second as his blood drains from the curse. The curse will go off if Ken'ikar goes under 50% health. Lasts 8 seconds.

Level 1: 3% damage; 5% move/attack speed; loses 180 health per second.
Level 2: 5% damage; 8% move/attack speed; loses 200 health per second.
Level 3: 7% damage; 11% move/attack speed; loses 220 health per second.
Level 4: 9% damage; 14% move/attack speed; loses 240 health per second.

Level 1 Skill: Blood Drain

Description: Ken'ikar slashes through the target and keeps it locked in place. Every second, the target will have its blood drained from them and heal Ken'ikar. If a unit dies from the blood drain, Ken'ikar will gain 10% of the target's max health as a heal.

Level 1: Holds for 3 seconds; drains 100 health every second.
Level 2: Holds for 3 seconds; drains 150 health every second.
Level 3: Holds for 4 seconds; drains 200 health every second.
Level 4: Holds for 4 seconds; drains 250 health every second.

Level 1 Skill: Blade of the Vlachtors

Description: Ken'ikar's blade is the heirloom of his vampiric family. Every time it has been passed down, it has increased in power from the blood of the slain. The Vlachtor blade absorbs the blood of slain hunters, giving it a passive vampirism that increases with each slain hunter. Maxes at 50% vampirism.

Level 1: Gives 7% vampirism per hunter slain.
Level 2: Gives 8% vampirism per hunter slain.
Level 3: Gives 9% vampirism per hunter slain.
Level 4: Gives 10% vampirism per hunter slain.

Level 6 Skill: Blood Leeches

Description: Ken'ikar summons blood leeches to attach themselves to all the hunters, giving him vision of them all. The leeches will bleed the unit dry for 10 damage per second for 10 seconds, then explode in a little burst of blood in a 200 area for 100 damage.

Level 12 Skill: Ritual of Blood

Description: Ken'ikar places the unit under the ritual of blood, putting a blood red pentagram under their feet for 5 seconds. If the target stays in vision of Ken'ikar for the 5 seconds, they will be transported to Ken'ikar's lair along with Ken'ikar. Ken'ikar will slash the target 5 times with 100% vampirism. When the ritual is over, Ken'ikar will stay in his lair for 3 seconds.

Yes, I know. Ritual of Blood is alot like the other knight's level 12 skill, but idc. I think it's a cool idea.

Last edited:
Level 2
Ya, it's LoLGotcha. I am a FANATIC about Guitar Hero. :wgrin:

Different Hunters

The Mana Devourer
Description: The Mana Devourer is a mana based hero that will drain the knight dry with his different skills, but is also super super weak. Stat: Intelligence

Level 1 Skill: Mind Drain (Channeling)
Description: The Devourer connects his mind with the Death Knight, giving them vision of each other. The Devourer will then start to drain the Knight's mind, taking his mana. The Devourer's severe concentration in doing this lowers his armor while he channels. If he channels the whole spell, the Knight will lose intelligence for 6 seconds. Lasts up to 10 seconds. Mana Cost: High / Cooldown: 30 seconds after channeling is finished.

Level 1: Drains 12 mana per second; -3 intelligence; -7 armor.
Level 2: Drains 13 mana per second; -4 intelligence; -6 armor.
Level 3: Drains 14 mana per second; -5 intelligence; -5 armor.
Level 4: Drains 15 mana per second; -6 intelligence; -4 armor.

Level 1 Skill: Linked Intelligence
Description: The Devourer links his mind with all hunters in a 500 area, giving all of them increased mana regeneration. Also, their intelligence will increase based on how many hunters are linked. The intelligence bonus lasts 20 seconds and the link lasts up to 30 seconds. Must have atleast 1 hunter nearby to cast and the link dissolves when there are no hunters in a 500 area near the Devourer. Mana Cost: Very High / Cooldown: 20 seconds after the spell is finished.

Level 1: +41% mana regen; 1x hunters linked in intelligence.
Level 2: +44% mana regen; 1x hunters linked in intelligence.
Level 3: +47% mana regen; 2x hunters linked in intelligence.
Level 4: +50% mana regen; 2x hunters linked in intelligence.

Level 1 Skill: Mental Explosion
Description: The Devourer blasts the area with an explosion of mana, dealing damage based on his intelligence and combusting the mana of all enemies in the area. Mana Cost: Medium / Cooldown: 10-15 seconds.

Level 1: Deals 1x int damage; combusts 100 mana.
Level 2: Deals 2x int damage; combusts 125 mana.
Level 3: Deals 2x int damage; combusts 150 mana.
Level 4: Deals 3x int damage; combusts 175 mana.

Level 6 Skill: Mana Magic
Description: The Devourer charges for 2 seconds, then releases all of his current mana and adds 1/2 of it into his next attack for a lethal blow of pure energy. The attack will cause the target to have a -5 mana degeneration for 5 seconds. Mana Cost: Devourer's current mana / Cooldown: 25 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
This hero isn't bad, but...

Skill one: -220 mana from the death knight every little while as well as drained temporary intelligence is too strong, perhaps. It would disable many of his skills essential to hunting and survival.

Skill two: That's low mana regeneration. In any case, though, that could make any mage-type heroes in the area perhaps become too strong with the intel bonus. If you get the whole team in there, say, 6 hunters, x4 is a +24 bonus...

Skill three: Just fine. 175 + roughly 150 from the intelligence is about right for a hunter skill.

Ultimate: How much damage to health does this do? Or does this only deal damage to mana?

Level 3
no i mean a way to "ally" with a death hunter converting it into
A. a corrupted version of that unit
B. a different unit
C. the same unit but alliances changed

This has already been discussed between me and Nite, and it was quickly turned down. It was originally going to be planned under a resurrection system, but we decided that against a good Death Knight, the hunters are already screwed. They don't need to fight their own kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.