• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Astro Projection tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
astroprojectiontutorial.jpg

Armix 8 for the graphic. A great graphic! :)

Last edited:
Level 11
Another interesting thread, another practice in which i shall perform! sure hope this works cause this sounds truly amazing, if it works :p haha

Level 6
Is this different from astral projection or did you just spell it differently?

Also we use 100% of our brains but only 10% at a time. Whoever that was that said we only use 10% didn't understand the source material. Now, if we could use 100% of our brains at once that WOULD, in fact, be super.

If this stuff interests you you should set up some remote viewing exercises. That stuff is messed up. Lucid dreaming can be a lot of fun too.

Level 7
Some people refer to it as astro, some astral. I like your theory to this. And ohhh the remote viewing exercises. I use to try doing those. And I agree, very, very weird. xD

Lucid dreaming-- perhaps I should make a small tutorial on how to accomplish this? It is like being in your own little world with complete control over every single thing. I have only done this 4 or 5 times, but it is still very worthwhile to learn.

I don't really consider this sort of thing spiritual, but I'd imagine most people have at least tried to do something similar (concentrate while awake and try to create for themselves their own "world" you may call it), it's interesting what your mind can create if you focus, though lately I've found that I have a really hard time concentrating on something like that.

Level 11
Mission Accomplished.... thank you for sharing this with us, it is indeed a new way on how we use our minds, just like your other threads... god amazing :D!

Level 7
Isn't this the same thing as dreaming, but with a fancier name? When you dream it feels like you are out of your body and in another world, and sometimes you can control it, and sometimes you can't.

Level 11
Isn't this the same thing as dreaming, but with a fancier name? When you dream it feels like you are out of your body and in another world, and sometimes you can control it, and sometimes you can't.

i guess u can say its like a lucid dream, but when u do it, your more awake then u are asleep

Level 11
Ah. So would it kind of be a daydream?

lol maybe... but it seems that in a lucid dream, your in kind of a random place that u could do whatever u want

while in this.. ur pretty much in the place u want to be at.. and could do whatever u want

does that further define each? i hope so :p

but yes.. i guess it could be like day dreaming.... INTENSE DAY DREAMING :p hehe

Level 7
So basically you imagine your out of the your body?

Also;

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

Sort of. What I use to explain it is to imagine there are 3 parts of the human. Mind, Body, Soul. Technically.. your body stays, mind goes, soul goes. Like a method of scouting you could say. I am part Native American from my grandmother. My great grandmother and grandmother go to these Indian ritual things/gatherings. They do this to exercise the spirit. Body stays, mind and soul leaves. Like meditation.

Level 19
Sort of. What I use to explain it is to imagine there are 3 parts of the human. Mind, Body, Soul. Technically.. your body stays, mind goes, soul goes. Like a method of scouting you could say. I am part Native American from my grandmother. My great grandmother and grandmother go to these Indian ritual things/gatherings. They do this to exercise the spirit. Body stays, mind and soul leaves. Like meditation.

It would seem to me that a soul is merely a human production, because... well, is there any concrete proof there is a soul? In the end it's only your brain and your brain's thoughts is basically your mind.

Level 30
You must be proud of your inner essence if you can do this so much.

Yes. I have a lot of inner essence. Every mediationpartner I've had was absolutely stunned by the amount of essence I sprinkled over them, so to speak.
Having a clear mind really stimulates the making of inner essence and it turns your happy place into a really happy place.

Level 11
OMG wow Panda, this amazing... i can now do it whenever i want! you know how glorifying it feels when i enter this place?!?!? it feels like.... (No word can describe this feeling)... i wish there was a better way to thank you... but man! so glad you showed me this...! thank you, thank you, and thank you.. you really turned things around for me :D hehe

Level 7
OMG wow Panda, this amazing... i can now do it whenever i want! you know how glorifying it feels when i enter this place?!?!? it feels like.... (No word can describe this feeling)... i wish there was a better way to thank you... but man! so glad you showed me this...! thank you, thank you, and thank you.. you really turned things around for me :D hehe

So it actually works? :goblin_jawdrop:

Level 9
Meditating certainly works, and I've had lucid dreams before. Things are awesome. So sure, you could say it works. I take issue with the guy saying that "we only use 2% of our brain" though.

Level 7
Meditating certainly works, and I've had lucid dreams before. Things are awesome. So sure, you could say it works. I take issue with the guy saying that "we only use 2% of our brain" though.

Yes, meditating does work, I've done that myself. I don't know about anyone else, but it really did make me feel "at peace". Kind of.

Level 7
When I'm in my dream state can I do ANYTHING I want? Like can I suddenly decide to have sex with Cindy Crawford?

I really want to know if it's worth taking the time to learn this spirit mumbojumbo.

Yeah, pretty much like your God in a little universe, you just have to learn how to control this universe and its power.

Astral Projection is different though. What you want to do is called Lucid Dreaming. Hard to learn, easy to master.

A full overview: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-techniques.html

Level 31
I think panda has finally become completely one with the spirits. His essence shall live on in the minds of the titans of Arulia. One day he shall communicate with the Gods, and he will be born again in the shadow of azuki's moon. Until the third crescent of the fifth eclipse visible from tompro mount is illuminated within, there shall be no light.

Long live the powers of the mother goddess. May her bosom always remain true.

Level 15
I was talking about Will. The same people come back to my threads and make negative comments because they dislike what I talk about, when others like it.

Are you assuming that we should all just bow down to your threads and appreciate them because you think they're awesome?

There's always going to be clash in the world. Otherwise we'd all be like Mr.Rogers; dead.

Level 7
Are you assuming that we should all just bow down to your threads and appreciate them because you think they're awesome?

There's always going to be clash in the world. Otherwise we'd all be like Mr.Rogers; dead.

I never said that you should "bow before my threads" I just wish that if you have a negative opinion, to not voice it here. Report the thread, don't whine about it.

Level 15
I never said that you should "bow before my threads" I just wish that if you have a negative opinion, to not voice it here. Report the thread, don't whine about it.

so we can't disagree with your ideas? and it's not kind to the mods if you report something without a legitimate reason to report it.

Your threads aren't "breaking the rules" so to speak, I just find flaws in them so I give you criticism. you, however, have not responded kindly to it at all and henceforth the "flaming" and "trolling" started.

Level 30
You are deeply retarded.

He's right though. You're just here to get on people's nerves and that's proven (again) by this very quote. It's really not cool to be a prick to just about anyone. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't post instead of "dissing" people just for fun.
I really don't get what your problem is. I think you should consider counseling.
Did you even consider just reporting the user instead of calling him a profoundly retarded person?

You did it again, Will and it has to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.