• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assistance with Icons:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Since I'm working on a Gaia's based project, and I was directed to check the art-sections, I figured I'd ask here. I'm looking for some icons, of a generic scope and size similar to these:

http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/human/upgrades/steelplating.gif

skill-0.jpg
Inv_helmet_08.png

However, I'm looking for 2 very specific images. Namely, from the Gaia's map, the Crusader icon (In the Map editor it's called Abilities - Magic Defence <Turn Off>), and the Heroic Presence Icon (Editor calls it Heroic Presence: Abilities - Item Orcish Battle Standard <Normal>)

These two icons are:
2icons.png

But I'm looking for them in the same size/quality as the above ones (which are found on WoW sites, DotA, classic Battle.net stuff, and all over).

If anyone would know where I could find these images on the web, of a similar size and quality to the images found on the Battle.net site and/or other common sites (including WoW/DotA sites, they all use the same sizing), it would be hugely appreciated!

Edit: I should also note, if either of these images appear in WoW anywhere, I can likely find them on a database site. But I don't know what they'd be called, or if they're an item, or skill, or what...

Level 25
This sounds more like a question for the Request section. Besides, this place is empty as hell, so you'll doubtly get any help from here. I do however know, that the latter is found in WC3, with a different frame though. Not sure if you can use that for anything.

Level 6
This sounds more like a question for the Request section. Besides, this place is empty as hell, so you'll doubtly get any help from here. I do however know, that the latter is found in WC3, with a different frame though. Not sure if you can use that for anything.

I know they're in WC3.... I stated the images they are. It's just my screenshots make them so pathetically small and lose so much quality that it's not worth it.

Do you know what they are used for in WC3? Are they a skill or item or something I might find on the Battle.net site?

Status
Not open for further replies.