• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Assistance with Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Since I'm working on a Gaia's based project, I figured I'd ask here, first. I'm looking for some icons, of a generic scope and size similar to these:

http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/human/upgrades/steelplating.gif

skill-0.jpg
Inv_helmet_08.png

However, I'm looking for 2 very specific images. Namely, from the Gaia's map, the Crusader icon (In the Map editor it's called Abilities - Magic Defence <Turn Off>), and the Heroic Presence Icon (Editor calls it Heroic Presence: Abilities - Item Orcish Battle Standard <Normal>)

If anyone would know where I could find these images on the web, of a similar size and quality to the images found on the Battle.net site and/or other common sites (including WoW/DotA sites, they all use the same sizing), it would be hugely appreciated!

Edit: I should also note, if either of these images appear in WoW anywhere, I can likely find them on a database site. But I don't know what they'd be called, or if they're an item, or skill, or what...

Last edited:
Level 6
hmm lol :D
u posted the 2 icons, so u have them, just cut the white things out and create with button manager a blp data

another thing, what project ? :D

The problem is, I have no graphics programs or know-how beyond Paint.

And I'd lose a tonne of quality expanding them to the size I want.

Level 9
I'm pretty sure wc3 automaticly adjusts the icons, if for the icon of a hero, spell, or the small buff icons, it automaticly sets the icon to the right size. I have made my own rpg but balancing was shit and ran out of free time, so I dind't post. But I don't know if you already have the icon or not, but if you do, WC3 editor adjusts it to the size of the size of the icon. (repetitive I know but thats how it works on my wc3 editor)

Battle Standard is under items and the Crusader icon thing is under abilities.

Level 6
I'm pretty sure wc3 automaticly adjusts the icons, if for the icon of a hero, spell, or the small buff icons, it automaticly sets the icon to the right size. I have made my own rpg but balancing was shit and ran out of free time, so I dind't post. But I don't know if you already have the icon or not, but if you do, WC3 editor adjusts it to the size of the size of the icon. (repetitive I know but thats how it works on my wc3 editor)

Battle Standard is under items and the Crusader icon thing is under abilities.

I don't need the icons for Warcraft maps. I need them for internet/online stuff. Which means the sizing is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.