• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slightly off topic, but what's going on with battle.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
For the past few days now my bot for Clan_gaia has been acting up. he wouldn't go to the clan channel instead he went to the void. I didn't think much of it I just assumed stealth bot was acting up, but upon further investigation when I logged on my actual account as well it appears that the reason I was unable to get into the channel is because "i'm not in a clan" but on http://classic.battle.net/ the clan is still active. Not only that but it appears that it's not just clan Gaia that is being effected by this I've noticed almost half the players on battle.net are suffering with something similar. Players have unfinished profiles and no icons, no clans. I tried to gather some information elsewhere but no one seems to be talking about it. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.