• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
There're quite a few WoW icons on this site, so thanks very much fer that ^^

Maybe I just can't find them, but can anyone upload or point me in the direction of a few more.

Right now I'm in need of a Heroic Strike icon (Warrior ability). Also known as Ambush (Rogue ability). I need an icon for warriors, it's a cool little sword that shines blue a little. It can be seen in several places such as selecting the class in WoW and view that Warrior page on the WoW website.

Lastly I need the fury spec icon. I could find the Prot and Arms spec icons here so I might have just missed it.

If ya find some or find a place I can get the BLP that'd be great.

(If ya can find a site that has ALL the icon blps, that's be even more super. 'cause I'm gonna be needing more later anyways.)

Level 1
Yeah, I've reading a few peoples WoW hate posts. That's all fine and what not, but I mean... I'm hear, so there's gotta be a few other people that like WoW too.

No matter, it's always worth a try.^^ Sorry if I've offended anyone with my WoW related post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.