• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
(Model Request) Assassin

HELLO EVERYONE i am working on an assassin map like assassin's creed for the xbox 360. and i was wondering if any one would be able to make an assassin model like alfar. if you could maybe make a blend animation a normal walk animation a stab animation and maybe a run animation the stab and blend animation are like the ones in this vedio http://youtube.com/watch?v=SZKg49FHoS4 at first when he is walking is the blend animation and then when he stabs the guy that is of course the stab animation here are some pictures of him
assassinscreed.jpg

assassins_creed_le_statue_fx.jpg

img_6943_assassins_creed.jpg

here is also some pictures of a castle in my game where your mission is the assassinate the king

Last edited:
Level 36
1) Don't double post

2) Don't bump your thread until 48 hours has passed by.

3) To answer your question, there are plenty if people that can do this, but I doubt there are any that will. You've shown us absolutely no material whatsoever. Why would anyone sink hours upon hours into making your model for your map when they have no idea whether this map even exists, whether it will ever get released, or whether it doesn't suck ass? Prove to us all that your map exists, that it will be released (showing good progress and screens of what has already been done), and show us that it doesn't suck ass. No one wants their work attached to a project that is absolutely noobtacular, so prove that it's not, and then someone may take up your offer.

Level 14
Well this one can be easily done with a reskin of a model and just tiny bit of model editing but if i was to do this i would like to see at least 1 screenshot of the map since it would make me model edit to some extent, Don't be afraid we won't steal the idea or laugh at you. And remember if you really don;t want to show the screen shots until you're map is in beta then thats fine but please don't ask until you need it and willing to supply some proof of work.

Level 34
There's a little button on your keyboard with the name ''Print Screen''

Then paste it (ctrl + v) it in Paint.

If you accidently ctrl + v'ed something else you cannot paste your screenshot in Paint, so you have to go to Warcraft3/Screenshots, their packed into TGA so you need a artprogram or something like that to open it (like Gimp or Photoshop, Paint doesn't open TGA's).

Then you can upload it @Computer2Attachements or via www.Photobucket.com or www.Imageshack.com and etc.

Level 6
You posted screenshots that didn't really show anything. If you really call that an acceptable terrain, you are mistaken. It's so.... empty. Look at some of the terrains here at the Terrain Board. Get some basic ideas of good terrains and how to add effects, lighting, etc.

Level 6
Why do you need people to make custom doodads? There's already plenty. Especially those that would suit a castle terrain. Go to the link I gave you in my previous post and look at the sticky entitled "The Ultimate Terraining Map 3.0"

Status
Not open for further replies.