• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Aspects Battle (Better name ideas will be grateful)

What flight techtrees would you like to see?

• 5 basic dragonflights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5, plus an extra for the Deathwing experiments

• 5, plus Infinite flight

• 5, plus Undead flight

• An amount of the last options

• Other (coment what else can I add

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well, I will go to the point.
I have an idea, of creating a map with techtrees based on the Dragon flights (Red, Green, Bronze, Blue, and Black, plus some extra things).

Lore:
The Infinite Dragonflight, in a last try to destroy Azeroth, has teleported all the other Dragonflights to a point lost in time and space, where only chaos and void dominates. There, the chaotic magic will make Dragonflights fight for dominance, while they trying to stop the infinite flight. The most powerful dragons of all places and times of Azeroth are back, and the Aspects need to stop them, or use them as allies.

Features:
-Aspects: Before doing specific things for each techtree (Per example, obtaining a lot of Communion points with the Emerald Dream, for the Green Flight) you can create a special and very powerful hero, hard to kill, and created specifically for that techtree.
-Titan Dragons: Similar tham the Aspects, they would be very powerful units (more than aspects), who will give a lot of experience and resources when they die. On this group will enter Galakrond, Chromatus, Ultraxion, and others.
-New resources and extraction modes for each techtree: Emerald dream communion, Temporal estability, Ley line's magic, etc.
-Infinite flight dragons as creeps, who can be obtained by different ways
-Quests with extra rewards by making specifical interactions who has happened in the Warcraft lore (like kill Deathwing with a Aspect, or something like that)
-Flying units-inspired techtree (ehm, I don't need to explain this)

What I need?:
-A melee map maker (can be useful, I am actually using a default map, but I need something more... spooky.
-Feedback
-Some ideas will be gratefull
-Models and icons. A model maker would receive rep, special credits, and, probably, (more if he can make icons and skins) a co-creation credit. If you want to help me with that, both creating resources or sending links, tell me, and I will send a PM with more info about my needs.

If you want to know more, just tell me. I just don't want to create a text block now.

Status
Not open for further replies.