• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashenvale Terrain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A small terrain map I did, rate it and tell me how good/bad I did plz.

Keywords:
Terrain, Ashenvale, Template
Contents

Ashenvale Terrain (Map)

Reviews
20:16, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Read AProjects comment. Please don't submit maps like this here, use the terrain forum to show your terrain. Rejected. You can find my full review Here.

M

20:16, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Read AProjects comment. Please don't submit maps like this here, use the terrain forum to show your terrain. Rejected.

You can find my full review Here.

Level 31
It's obvious you tried, but not enough. There are some points I didn't like at all. Also map could be bigger, with swamps, with waterfalls or mountains. Map description is awful.

Things I didn't like:

1. Why this area is so empty? There are some more empty cliffs that looks not done. You can notice that in the screenshot (Screenshot 1.) I made.

Screenshot 1.
mistake82ik1.jpg

2.1. I didn't like 'Pier' or in other words something like bridge. It was underwater, also one of two lamps wasn't underwater - this looks not dont at all. You can notice that in the screenshot (Screenshot 2.1.) I made.

Screenshot 2.1.
mistake81cr9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2.2. I also didn't like the river at all, it was ugly and unnatural. Maybe you wanted to make it look like water full of pressure of something, I don't know, but big amount of waterfalls doesn't create a decent river. You can notice that in the screenshot (Screenshot 2.2.) I made, also some points I didn't like too.

Screenshot 2.2.
mistake83jx0.jpg

And here it is (Screenshot 2.3.) the river how it is supposed to be in my opinion.

Screenshot 2.3.
mistake84cm3.jpg

Honestly, I'm sure that this map was done even in less than hour or two. As I was saying, map could be bigger and river supposed to be natural.
I rate 1/5, fixing river and empty spots - my rating will increase, but not that much if map might be bigger with more exceptionals.