1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AsheForest + Sunken Ruins Forestv1.1

Submitted by Stefan121
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
map made
by -Stefan-

wen you see an Gate you can open it buy typing:
-open
&
-close
iv made 3RD person

i hope you like this map :))

Wen i was a kid i alwas wanned to play an WC3 map witch have 3RD !
bt i havent know's how to make !
and today finaly i have made an WC3 map whit 3RD person Person !
and i wan to share it whit you Guys :) !
i hope you like it ! let me know if something Missing

The New Update For This Map Its On The Way !

Keywords:
Wen i was a kid i alwas wanned to play an WC3 map witch have 3RD !
bt i havent know's how to make !
and today finaly i have made an WC3 map
Contents

AsheForest + Sunken Ruins Forestv1.1 (Map)

Reviews
11:44, 8th Jun 2013 Orcnet:
  1. 11:44, 8th Jun 2013
    Orcnet:

2. SeedinAethyr

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator

Resources:
    Resources:
    I haven't played this yet, but this clearly needs a better description. Give Credits (if necessary), Screenshots (of terrain and cool abilities, if applicable), Story (if applicable), gameplay, and goal.
    Next, the game says it was created by Unknown. Fix that. Also change the map's name. Maps with a title of "Just Another Warcraft III Map" are rejectable.
    I may give you criticism later.

3. Stefan121

Stefan121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you :) i will fix that

4. SeedinAethyr

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay Stefan121, I've played your map, AsheForest + Sunken Ruins Forest and I must say, although I applaud your effort in making a third person camera, there isn't much else to the map. This map seems to be trying to be a RPG as well as a melee map at the same time. And as a couple of us have seen in The Glaive (a removed map which supported third person camera and was a melee map at the same time), third person does not go well with melee. Use third person cameras when only playing one unit. Now, I think your terrain work was decent, so I'll give you a couple points for that. Next, the gameplay. As I said earlier, your map seemed to be a RPG and a melee map at the same time. The player must make a base to start creeping, and making bases is hopelessly hard to do with a third person camera. The map obviously focused on your Tauren Chieftain and him gaining levels and items, so that's why I called it a RPG. The game also seemed sort of like a sandbox, just run around the island and creep with no real goal. There was no Quests to outline what I had to do to win. Finally, your description. It says that the map was created by Unknown and that the map's title is Just Another Warcraft III Map. That is unacceptable. Your actual description is also very unappealing. It has no use of BBCodes (although these aren't necessary, they are very attractive), no screenshots, no goal, many grammar errors, and the category of Defense/Survival obviously does not support this map.
    I'm very, very sorry but I must vote
    Rejection and give the map a
    1/5

5. Stefan121

Stefan121

Resources:
    Resources:
    the map its not finished
    i will update it soon
    it would be the quest it would be the human base and others :))
    ThankYou :)

6. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    you can just make a thread here at Map Development and do your whole wip there, not uploading it here sorry unfinished map is not allowed so I have to take this down

7. Stefan121

Stefan121

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Map its fixed !