• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ARTISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Mini Map image

I'd like just a normal mini map images with this on it.

- 1 > Make a snow avalanch for the image. (however you think will look good).

- 2 > Write at the top middle of it my name ( Ch33ri0s ). At the bottom middle write ` Last Altar Standing `

Please if you don't know what i mean just post.

Kisses and hugs,
Ch33ri0s.

minimap5sx.jpg

WTF are you talking about!!!

maybe your avatar could look less homosexual...

All fu_king masters starting from Michelangelo did sketches with human body, Don't you know about anything?
What makes you even think of **** like that???
Only americans can think of that crap!

Anyway, I'm an artist and I'll do my art like all artist 1000 years ago did their art.

My computer crashes every 10 mins, so when I fix it then I'll do your image, it will be 3-4 days, ok.
Don't wory about it, I'll make it exactly what you want.

Level 2
wow youre very good, dood. i dont have anything special but, or nothing i really need, but still, could you draw me an...

an octopus guy-humanoid wearing a chainmail and a claymore ( or any low quality sword is aight for me ) inside a bar, or an inn, or inside some warm place made of wood.

i'd really like to see it! in exchange maybe i could do a request of yours

Level 3
CRAZYRUSSIAN, can u plz make a Black Dragon (A more serpent-like one, like oriental ones, but still with wings and classic head) with ram-like horns, seen from the side, it's wings opened? Plz, I'll be reppin' the hell out of you on Wc3C! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.