• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Making of "The Troll Chronicles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm looking for people who know there stuff when it comes to art. I need some art done for Loading Screens, Background, etc. of Jungle or Forest Troll related pics and scenery. PM me or post back here if your interested.

Thanks,
-The Gurubashi Empire :wink:

Level 3
hmmm. i've actually alread seen your art its ok... did you make that signature on your post that looks nice. I've also seen your models for your own troll campaign for your clan. they look nice. i would be interested if you could make a some for us :wink:

Level 3
no no thats good! i saw your models before and they look great! if you could make some it would be GREAT! if you can come up with any forest trolls or MAINLY jungle trolls that would be awsome!!! PM me back if you are still interested in helping me! TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.