• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island Defense Loading Screen Artwork [Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Hello dear Workshop members.

I am currently one of the editors of the well-known map, Island Defense and we editors have decided that because of big internal changes it would be a good time to update the old Loading Screen of Island Defense.

We don't have an 2D artist to rely on however, and thus I came here as I know there is surely many very talented people lurking in these forums.

If you think you could create a stunning artwork for our map please, leave a comment below or PM to me directly. Before doing anything related to this specific loading screen I'd like to see your art style and skills before deciding whose artwork we end up using (I don't want people to create art we don't end up using at all). The art-style is not yet decided so your personal talent and work can vary very widely, presenting your previous work (not necessarily loading screens), for example portfolio would be good here.

If your artwork ends up being used you are of course credited. Some reputation points here in Hive is also not "out of question". If you are personally interested future co-operation might also become possible.

So, if you're interested be in touch.

Sincerely,
Remixer & IAmDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.