• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas - Ner'zhul

I know this has probably done before, but i didn't see one on the site so i made one and posted it.

I heavily modified Dan van Ohllus' "Undead Arthas Without Horse" (with his permission) and added the Lich King's armor as seen in the frozen throne in an attempt that I personally think went pretty well. Also added an icy fire to his sword.

Credit me and Dan van Ohllus if you use this in your map please :)
Credit INF3RNO for the skins, he did the hard part XD

Thank You to NoMan4Hire for helping me out with a couple small things

UPDATES: I added a new skin for his armor and for his lich king armor
-also made his eye have a bluish glow

Keywords:
arthas, lich king, ner'zhul, undead, frozen throne
Contents

Arthas - Ner'zhul v2 (Model)

Arthas - Ner'zhul v2 (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 9th of February, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: (3) Useful Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
Level 6
The gloves need more detail and the armor's color needs a change. Eyes as well. Other than that it looks perfectly fine. In fact i'm quite pleased with the amount of detail put into the armor. Maybe you should resize the whole suit so it covers all of Arthas' armor and we dont see the blue parts. Make the armor big enough so we'll get one big, badass and armored Ner'zhul/Arthas. And one last thing, stick the helmet a bit closer to his face in the portrait

Good work so far. Give me a message when the improved version comes out. I'll love to use it.

Last edited:
Level 3
Very good model, I see it has more potensials that General Frank's models IMO, mainly because I dont think he updates his models :p
I would, though perhaps entirely remake this model, look at the pictures of LK from WoW, and slowly progress while making the model. I give this a 4/5 mainly because I just love the portrait for some reason, also because by looking at this with no custom textures that you are pretty new...

Level 2
why he dont work for me? i downoland it and extract it after this i open the world editor-impontart manager i put the import the files after this i open the object editor i select a hero and when i start the map its only a shadow what i did wrong?!?!?