• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas destroying the Frozen Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey'he'hey! Check my terrain with Arthas nearly Ner'Zhul! Isn't it cool?
It will also be avalabile in my secret map where you'll be the arthas then the lich king!

Attachments

• arthas.JPG
    arthas.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 3,352
  • arthas2.JPG
    arthas2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,694
  • arthas3.JPG
    arthas3.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 744
Level 19
the arthas model is nice but u just used the frozen throne model and the arthas model
in pic 1 u could use some ice and stuff for background.
+rep anyway

Level 34
Uhhh, yeah that's not really terrain. I count three models! Please actually build the whole thing!

Level 6
I don't really think THIS can be counted as terrain.
I don't see any terrain here.

Level 2
does this even classify as terrain? Far as i can tell terrain doesn't include 3 doodads and a unit.

This belongs only to the Recycle Bin.
This one knows his stuff

Level 34
Two models, Gilles. Two.
The Frozen Throne from the cinematic goes with its own dome.
It is a sad day.

That Arthas model is nice, but how many polys are there, and what's the file size? People can make nice models for wc3, but the maps file size has to stay small and the engine can only take so much.

Level 18
isn't the size like 200 KB ?

and by the way, There is nothing special about this pic : /

it is simply the Frozen throne model in the cinematic section of the WE and a custom model of Arthas from the Hive.

This could be a whole lot better if you could add the freakin water and ice and sicles that drape from the ceiling etc.
This is not terrain, however, it does belong here because its not about models : / its just REALLY BAD terraining ability

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
You, sir are a moron.

General Frank's Arthas model:
1. Has the lich king's helm on.
2. Uses paladin animations and is based off the paladin model.

The model you're looking at:
1. Is based off the WoW human model.
2. Uses WoW animations.
3. Has no helmet, and is simply a glue screen export.

Frank does not rip models or use ANY resources from WoW. Now next time when you think you're smart enough to post, don't.

Level 6
By the way.
Creator of this "terrain" should get some reward or w\e, because in 3 seconds with only 2 doodads he created something that made BOOM in the hive :D so much attention :D lool

Level 34
You, sir are a moron.

General Frank's Arthas model:
1. Has the lich king's helm on.
2. Uses paladin animations and is based off the paladin model.

The model you're looking at:
1. Is based off the WoW human model.
2. Uses WoW animations.
3. Has no helmet, and is simply a glue screen export.

Frank does not rip models or use ANY resources from WoW. Now next time when you think you're smart enough to post, don't.
QFT. Listen to this man, he's smart.

Ahh this school makes me so inactive!

Well , some answers:
1. The model is 400kb and its high-poly , its like in the scourge campaign
2. Don't flame me , I dunno what to say , but some people would like it.
3. If you want the model ..just PM me i'm not very avtive on this thread and....anyway do it if.
4. I'm not the author model!! Gilles , speak with Wolverine in russian if you want , and anyway , the model is NOT from WoW. Learn some WoW and you'll se what is it. And maybe just the animations are ripped from WoW , but I don't care , I don't want to speak about WoW , never.
5. Close this thread if you want...I just wanted you too see something cool that you rare see. :hohum:POINT.

Status
Not open for further replies.