• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Frozen Throne(Ner'zhul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is Ner'zhul as the Lich King.
Whats your ideas about it?

Attachments

• Nerzhul The Lich King 1.png
    Nerzhul The Lich King 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,519
  • Nerzhul The Lich King3.png
    Nerzhul The Lich King3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 630
  • Nerzhul The Lich King2.png
    Nerzhul The Lich King2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 603
  • lk4.png
    lk4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 539
  • lk5.png
    lk5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 387
  • lk6.png
    lk6.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 377
  • Mighty Ner'zhul.png
    Mighty Ner'zhul.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 686
But I have to say that I am also a good terrainer and I just want to find a way to complete my knowledge.
For this reason I want to know what's others ideas about my projects and complete my knowledge by their ideas.
Well, I will take a look at your terrains and will give you my ideas.

Last edited:
Level 4
If you use this Frozen Throne model, I think it's much better.
FrozenThrone.jpg
I have also this model of Frozen Throne.
I have all of the models from The Frozen Throne like 4 version of Frozen Ner'zhul and 3 version of Frozen Throne Itself and Frozen Throne with Arthas The Lich King and also Frozen Throne in WOTLK but I want to make something by myself.

I have also this model of Frozen Throne.
I have all of the models from The Frozen Throne like 4 version of Frozen Ner'zhul and 3 version of Frozen Throne Itself and Frozen Throne with Arthas The Lich King and also Frozen Throne in WOTLK but I want to make something by myself.
Ah, got it!

So, here is my review:
  • In that gate screenshot you can use Icey Rocks instead of cliffs like this:
    3.jpg
  • I love the first screenshot but I don't think there should be a sun and a sky and rays of the light like that in the Icecrown Glacier!
  • The fog is too bright! I think you should make it darker and further.
  • The Frozen Throne must be in a closed area like it's cinematic, right? So, you can raise the Icey Rocks or anything that fit and make a roof for that area the Lich King.
  • I think you should use terrain's raise tool instead of cliffs to make the terrain much better.
Good luck on your projects, mate!

Level 4
Ah, got it!

So, here is my review:
  • In that gate screenshot you can use Icey Rocks instead of cliffs like this:
    3.jpg
  • I love the first screenshot but I don't think there should be a sun and a sky and rays of the light like that in the Icecrown Glacier!
  • The fog is too bright! I think you should make it darker and further.
  • The Frozen Throne must be in a closed area like it's cinematic, right? So, you can raise the Icey Rocks or anything that fit and make a roof for that area the Lich King.
  • I think you should use terrain's raise tool instead of cliffs to make the terrain much better.
Good luck on your projects, mate!
I downloaded all of your maps from different place like night elf valley,elven kingdoom template,forest template,city kingdoom template and also icy kingdoom template.Your mind is very good to make a good terrain but sometimes I dont have enought time to make a good terrain :(
1)But I saw at the end of cinematic were Arthas The Lich King sit on the Throne and beign his sleep,that sky has sun light but that light is darker than mine.I have to make it darker.
2)Yes,you are right.I have to make it darker if I want to make a real Frozen Throne but I just want to make it beautiful with lights and birds.
3)I can't Understand one thing about The Frozen Throne.At the first of the cinematic we can see The Frozen Throne under a big roof but when Arthas put The Helm Of Domination in his head,roof beign to collapsing and when he sit and sleep,we can see the roof is gone and The Frozen Throne is under the normal sky.
4)Okay.I will use them in my new projects of The Frozen Throne.

Thank you for your advises.

Status
Not open for further replies.