Arthas Child

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Well, here's Arthas' child version. Made as a texture swap + rewrap of the death knight child.

So, Arthas was given a holy mace and accepted as a paladin (I don't know how King Terenas allowed this). Maybe he'll find a tiny Frostmourne somewhere...

Update: fixed the wrap on the face, added a mouth.
Update 2: made face rounder.

Keywords:
arthas, padadin, holy, child, kid, boy, little
Contents

Arthas Child (Model)

Arthas Child (Model)

Reviews
21:13, 17th Feb 2010 DonDustin: great like the others

M

21:13, 17th Feb 2010
DonDustin: great like the others

Level 6
Hmm... I wonder how he got along with the other children? Arthas the ugly child, had a very shiny stone! And if you ever saw him, you would even say he's a gnome. All of the other children, always laugh and call him names! They never let ugly Arthas, play in any children games! Then one foggy battling eve, Necromancers came to say; Arthas with an ugly face, won't you guide our undead horde? Then all the skeletons loved him, as they shouted out with glee, Arthas the ugly child, you'll go down in grotesque history!

Level 13
But Arthas is an human. Firelord is a fire wearing armor. So baby Firelord is a small fire (wearing armor?) = lavaspawn. A child wearing armor... *Hum hum*
What I was getting at that it does not have to be damn logical. It's like saying what ingame model to use in a map when someone requests a model. Not saying that it's bad, I'm saying that it's rather counter-productive.