• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Child (Female)

I need a human girl to my maps so I created it. I hope you could find it useful too. Texture sucks, but the model is full functional and have attack and ready animation too. You could use the sound of the child too for her (children often talk same until they are teen u know). If you can add it color player to the dress will be really great. I don't know how to do it so I just upload the model.

- Hot fix: Hands
- Hot fix 2: Pigtails (Requested)

UPDATE
This was my first model in hive. Since then I have learned a few tricks modeling. This is a full rework of this model. Now with a cute hood with full face craft (no more lovely monkey child face).

I will leave a picture of the old model because nostalgia xD
Previews
Contents

Girl (Model)

Girl Portrait (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Needs Update Useful, but has some issues. The custom texture is not really justified as the same result could be archived with re-wrapping and/or other in-game textures such as ElfVillagerWoman. Secondly, the flat nature of the pony-tales...
General Frank
A nice variation and a good and proper edit. Works in-game and perform well. Approved.
Level 14
I decided not modify head's size so she could be used together the other kids of the editor without look so diferent. Therefore, the model of the children don't have neck so that will be a trouble noticed if I scale head to normal size.

I think this is a very good point. It would be the best, if one could use the kids alltogether in a bunch :)