• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas.blp

Oh, look, another generic arthas texture. How awesome is that.
... Uhm, what's there to say? I'm quite happy with how this turned out.

Iron Cleaver is Here.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
arthas, gone, bandit, hero, human, guy, with, sword, compensating, like, cloud, hur, hurr.
Contents

Beneger, Rebel Captain (Texture)

Reviews
22:07, 16th Feb 2011 shiiK: Excellent quality skin. Works in-game and doesn't lose the excellent details from in-game view. Hardly any resemblance to Arthas, either. Good job.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

22:07, 16th Feb 2011
shiiK: Excellent quality skin. Works in-game and doesn't lose the excellent details from in-game view. Hardly any resemblance to Arthas, either. Good job.

Level 38
I'm really liking the faces on your recent skins, the amount of detail and expressiveness of them is pretty stellar. The body hair on this guy looks rather well done to, and the details in general are rather well laid out for how they will be viewed in game. Top notch work here, sir.

Only thing I could see improving this skin is integrating the team color with the skin better. Just toning it down to around 50-70% strength could bring it within the tonal range of the rest of the skin.

Level 21
Would be perfect for a younger Gilneas King, before his kingdom went all out in the werewolf look.
Oh and what color in Genn Greymane's kingdom? Meaning the faction color like in the clans.

Level 5
The shine in his eyes makes him look cross-eyed in the bigger screenie. That is the only flaw I see, but it's more of a funny stylistic choice.
5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.