• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Jim Raynor,a proud rebel, came from SC II to WC III. Instead of Heavy Gun he took Mace.
Instead of Heavy marine suit he took leather Armor. Years, Years ago......
Contents

Jim raynor (Texture)

Reviews
22:08, 24th Aug 2010 Kimberly: Sorry, but this skin lacks alot of detail, tone and shading. It's quite flat and bland atm, I suggest you seek feedback in the texturing forum, as of now it is not of high enough quality to be approved in the...

M

22:08, 24th Aug 2010
Kimberly: Sorry, but this skin lacks alot of detail, tone and shading. It's quite flat and bland atm, I suggest you seek feedback in the texturing forum, as of now it is not of high enough quality to be approved in the texture/skin resource section.

Needs much more shading and highlights. And some parts are too monotone.

its not monotone, its just too solid.
You really need to emphasize your shading a lot more or else this is going to be a big brown blob in game. You also need to define certain textures to achieve a sense of what it is the character is wearing. Because right now, all I'm seeing is brown blotch here, and a brown blotch there, a lighter patch of brown, and no one can tell what the hell he is wearing. Same goes for the weapon and the cape. Definition. Try reading some 2D Art Tutorials, to understand how to define objects better and to give viewers a sense of what you are trying to convey wit this skin. Its a start, but its definitely not even close to approval. Keep Trying.

~Dentothor

Level 7
Since when did Arthas become a bum? , lol .

Nah really, its O.K in my opinion but i dont really like the hammer, doesnt look like stone but a piece of frigolite run through the dirt,