• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Arthas.blp

You don't have to call him "Dragon Knight", it's just a name. Use it well in your map/campaign!
Anyway, everything's freehand except neck, that's recolored

Do not upload this skin to any other website or here, give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign! You may edit the skin (only with my permission) so it matches your map/campaign better, but do NOT upload it here or anywhere else!

Feel free to leave a comment and a rating! ^_^

1. Update: Made it less sharp and added different color scheme.
2. Update: Different hair style, new face and sword added. Special thanks to Dionesiist for letting me use his pony-tail idea

Don't forget to download the sword skin, too!

Keywords:
Dragon, Knight, Warrior, Soldier, Paladin, Arthas, Holy, Power, Drake, Saint, yellow, gold, golden
Contents

Dragon Knight (Texture)

Reviews
15:58, 3rd May 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Damn. This skin looks really nice. I forsee some great usefulness in this.
Level 14
why does my skin dont work? here is what i inputted "Textures\Arthas.blp" need reply quick pls

First of all,its not your skin,because you said "why does MY skin dont work?"
Second,you imported it wrong,Import the blp file,then change the path to "Textures/Arthas.blp"
this should work,if not your computer or World Editor has a bug