• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Art of Creation

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've been working on this map alone for 4 months now, i've done the best i can and i just hope you guys try it and enjoy it....

In this map, you have to upgrade your hero with tomes, spells, items in order to destroy your enemies.
You can play solo as well.
There are not many heros but each one is unique and offer a nice experience in this map.
The fun part in this map is that you have so many AoE spells and you have to fight hundred of units at the same time.
You can customize your heros abilities. (look for the hidden buildings)
You have a rating system increasing with your kills.

At the begining you have to pick one hero of you choice and keep him for the entire game.
Then you must try to destroy the two other Town halls and defend the one in your base.

Keywords:
Art
Contents

Art of Creation (Map)

Reviews
10:37, 14th Sep 2010 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) Post
Level 4
This fits more into the Defense/Survival category than AoS if it can be played solo, then again, that's from reading the terrible description. I'm not going to play it yet, because the description doesn't attract me.